Learn the secrets of strong business growth in this exciting half-day workshop
When you’re running your business, it’s hard to find time to really grow it, because you’re so busy just getting through what you have to do each day. Sound familiar? All small business owners struggle to find time to work on their business because they’re working in it. So, what can you do?
The answer is to get more strategic about growing your small business. This means proper planning, identifying areas in your business for improvement, and using the right virtual tools and teams to free up your valuable time and let you plan for the growth you’d like to see.
This 4 hour workshop will be packed full of practical advice delivered by industry experts with many years of experience. Starting at 9.30am and ending at 1.40pm, the five valuable sessions will cover:
- Service - learn how great customer service is key to keeping your clients happy
- People -find out what hiring a freelancer could mean for you and your business
- Marketing - learn how to unlock the power of marketing tools like email and social media
- Money - learn how to avoid any nasty tax surprises, find out about good financial practice, and pick up some great financial tips for growing your business
- Planning - find out how to identify your strengths and weaknesses, and plan the best way to make your business a success
- Lunch! - hear about initiatives from local business support organisations, ask the presenters your burning questions, and network with other business owners over a lovely buffet lunch!
A chance to win £500 and more!Get Growing! The Great British Business Roadshow is a hugely valuable way to spend your time. Not only will you gain concentrated knowledge to help you grow your business immediately, but there are several other great benefits that come with your ticket too:
- The Get Growing! Workbook. Including top tips from all our presenters and worksheets to help you take notes on each session, excellent offers and discounts on packages and services that are designed to help you grow your business.
- Your chance to win £500 in cash to spend on growing your business. Yes, we’re giving away a fistful of cash to one lucky attendee. What would you do if an extra £500 landed on your desk right now? How would you use that to help grow your business? It could happen.
- A free business growth assessment from Advantage Business Partnerships, with a value of £199. The assessment is a sophisticated questionnaire that uses your answers to help you identify areas of strength and weakness in your business, and how you can improve.
- Targeted networking with other relevant businesses in your area.
So why not free up some of your time by spending a little of it with us at one of our roadshows? Places fill up fast, so don't miss out - register today!
- "I found it very insightful and left with quite a few tips and ideas to implement to my business" - Carolina Ballon-Forrester Director and Co-Founder Kittyrama Limited
- "Thank you so much for a wonderful day, my head is spinning! So much to think about, but so much help at hand that I now feel empowered!" - Louise Etson General Manager, Flourish Promotional Marketing
- "I found [the BG Roadshow] very worthwhile and eye-opening" - Pippa Sutton, Pippafriday.com
- "I learnt so much!" - Mandy Bagot, MD of Cloud Bookkeeping
- "What can I say about that event apart from absolutely fantastic, thank you so much" - Hugo Hornyold-Strickland, Co-founder Copia Global
Find a workshop near you:
Date: 20th November 2014
Venue: Abode hotel