Can I claim expenses for my lunch on the go?
Our Chief Accountant Emily has been hard at work and has created this handy infographic for UK limited companies and sole traders, which explains whether or not they can claim for their lunch when they're out on business. Judging by the questions we've received during our recent live expenses Q&A sessions, it's an issue that many people find confusing - so we hope that this guide will provide a little bit of clarity!
Embed this infographic on your site
Just copy and paste the code below onto your site:
More expenses tips:
- Everything you need to fill out your 2017/18 Self Assessment tax return
- 5 New Year’s resolutions for freelancers & small businesses
- Tackling non-payment with Nimbla
- Turkey or tax? Four reasons to start your Self Assessment over the Christmas holidays
- Hark the business angels sing! (and other ways to fund a business)