AccountingWeb review FreeAgent
Our focus at FreeAgent has been very much on delivering the easiest solution for our end users: freelancers, contractors and consultants, but we've not forgotten about our accountant friends either, so it was nice to read the recent AccountingWeb review of FreeAgent and see what they made of us from a professional standpoint.
The review is very comprehensive and I think they've pretty much nailed the value we can offer to both freelancers and their accounting advisors:
FreeAgent looks good, is pretty straightforward to use, and offers an unrivalled range of features for its target market. Firms with a significant number of IT contractors and one-man consultancies should certainly be looking at FreeAgent as at least one of their online offerings.
So, an overall glowing report then.
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses