Bulk payroll filing for accountants is here!
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our eagerly anticipated bulk payroll filing feature for accountants who use FreeAgent to run payroll on behalf of their clients.
The current functionality includes:
- bulk RTI submissions to HMRC
- the ability for Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to run payroll for their active clients
- the option to exclude certain clients from each month’s payroll submission
- the ability to prepare payroll for clients to review prior to submission to HMRC
- a "status panel" to show accountants the progress of their bulk payroll run, including how many submissions have successfully filed or been rejected
There’s more information on our bulk payroll launch page, so if you’re an accountant and you’d like to find out more, why not head over there or give our friendly business development team a call on 0800 025 3900.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work