Bulk payroll filing for accountants is here!
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our eagerly anticipated bulk payroll filing feature for accountants who use FreeAgent to run payroll on behalf of their clients.
The current functionality includes:
- bulk RTI submissions to HMRC
- the ability for Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to run payroll for their active clients
- the option to exclude certain clients from each month’s payroll submission
- the ability to prepare payroll for clients to review prior to submission to HMRC
- a "status panel" to show accountants the progress of their bulk payroll run, including how many submissions have successfully filed or been rejected
There’s more information on our bulk payroll launch page, so if you’re an accountant and you’d like to find out more, why not head over there or give our friendly business development team a call on 0800 025 3900.
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn