We’ve just released a beefy update to Banking which will get those statements kicked into shape in record time. Grab a protein shake and read on.
Part 1: bulk approvals
If you use bank feeds, you can now approve your "Marked for Approval" transactions in bulk.
From the statement page just tick the checkboxes next to Marked for Approval transactions and then use the new swooshy panel in the sidebar to approve them in one fell swoop.
Part 2: bulk explanations
Bulk approvals will be a big time saver for many people, but the really interesting part is coming next.
We’ll be extending this functionality by enabling bank transactions to be explained in bulk too. This should dramatically speed up the bank reconciliation process for anyone who has lots of identical sales or payments and we know you’re going to love it.
Stay tuned for more details!
In the meantime, remember you can now also explain your bank statements on mobile too.
Until next time, Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return