We’ve just released a beefy update to Banking which will get those statements kicked into shape in record time. Grab a protein shake and read on.
Part 1: bulk approvals
If you use bank feeds, you can now approve your "Marked for Approval" transactions in bulk.
From the statement page just tick the checkboxes next to Marked for Approval transactions and then use the new swooshy panel in the sidebar to approve them in one fell swoop.
Part 2: bulk explanations
Bulk approvals will be a big time saver for many people, but the really interesting part is coming next.
We’ll be extending this functionality by enabling bank transactions to be explained in bulk too. This should dramatically speed up the bank reconciliation process for anyone who has lots of identical sales or payments and we know you’re going to love it.
Stay tuned for more details!
In the meantime, remember you can now also explain your bank statements on mobile too.
Until next time, Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers