Busy at work today? Here’s why you should take a break
This article was first published on 2 August 2013 and was last updated on 14 June 2016.
It can be difficult to justify taking time off when you’re running your own business - there’s always something that you could be working on. The good news is, there’s lots of evidence that says taking a break will make you more productive in the long run. Here are four reasons why you should think about pencilling in that time off.
Do you have another tip for why you need to take a break from your business? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know.
This blog post was first published on 2 August 2013 and was last updated on 17 June 2015.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work