Busy at work today? Here’s why you should take a break
This article was first published on 2 August 2013 and was last updated on 14 June 2016.
It can be difficult to justify taking time off when you’re running your own business - there’s always something that you could be working on. The good news is, there’s lots of evidence that says taking a break will make you more productive in the long run. Here are four reasons why you should think about pencilling in that time off.
Do you have another tip for why you need to take a break from your business? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know.
This blog post was first published on 2 August 2013 and was last updated on 17 June 2015.
- Home truths: 10 things everyone who works from home knows
- Leave the laptop at home - a day with FreeAgent Mobile
- Introducing CIS subcontractor support
- 8 things to do before taking on your first employee
- A spring clean for FreeAgent Mobile