Calling all Freelancers: the Finance Report 2009
Today we announce the first annual Freelancer Report Survey aimed at understand freelancer's attitudes towards their finances, and how they manage their money, in the current economic climate.
As former freelancers ourselves we know how isolating it often feels working on your own, and how reassuring it can be to understand how other freelancers are doing. The results of this survey should shine light on how freelancers are being affected by the credit crunch and what measures they are taking to safeguard their businesses.
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and there are some great prizes to be won for entrants, so please fill it in.
Once we've collated and analysed the results, we'll produce a report which will published here for everybody to see free-of-charge.
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements