Calling all Freelancers: the Finance Report 2009
Today we announce the first annual Freelancer Report Survey aimed at understand freelancer's attitudes towards their finances, and how they manage their money, in the current economic climate.
As former freelancers ourselves we know how isolating it often feels working on your own, and how reassuring it can be to understand how other freelancers are doing. The results of this survey should shine light on how freelancers are being affected by the credit crunch and what measures they are taking to safeguard their businesses.
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and there are some great prizes to be won for entrants, so please fill it in.
Once we've collated and analysed the results, we'll produce a report which will published here for everybody to see free-of-charge.
- A spring clean for FreeAgent Mobile
- Contractors, awaken your inner CEO! An accountant’s point of view
- Pre-election Finance Bill adds to MTD uncertainty
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- New tax year: what has changed?