Change to browser requirements
In the next couple of weeks FreeAgent will stop supporting older versions of Internet Explorer.
In January 2016, Microsoft officially stopped support for all versions of IE below IE 11, meaning they will no longer receive security updates and technical support.
So that we can maintain the highest levels of security for our users and continue to improve FreeAgent, we will be ending support for older versions of Internet Explorer from 15 August 2016. After that date you will need to upgrade your browser to access your account.
Using the latest stable version of Internet Explorer (or indeed any browser) with FreeAgent will mean you always get the safest, fastest and most reliable experience.
Yours, on the edge
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
- Cough up! A practical guide to getting paid on time
- Hello FreeAgent, goodbye bank holiday envy!
- Team FreeAgent runs for Mind
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work