Change to browser requirements
In the next couple of weeks FreeAgent will stop supporting older versions of Internet Explorer.
In January 2016, Microsoft officially stopped support for all versions of IE below IE 11, meaning they will no longer receive security updates and technical support.
So that we can maintain the highest levels of security for our users and continue to improve FreeAgent, we will be ending support for older versions of Internet Explorer from 15 August 2016. After that date you will need to upgrade your browser to access your account.
Using the latest stable version of Internet Explorer (or indeed any browser) with FreeAgent will mean you always get the safest, fastest and most reliable experience.
Yours, on the edge
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda