Change to browser requirements
In the next couple of weeks FreeAgent will stop supporting older versions of Internet Explorer.
In January 2016, Microsoft officially stopped support for all versions of IE below IE 11, meaning they will no longer receive security updates and technical support.
So that we can maintain the highest levels of security for our users and continue to improve FreeAgent, we will be ending support for older versions of Internet Explorer from 15 August 2016. After that date you will need to upgrade your browser to access your account.
Using the latest stable version of Internet Explorer (or indeed any browser) with FreeAgent will mean you always get the safest, fastest and most reliable experience.
Yours, on the edge
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work