Deck the Halls with Christmas Jumpers
If you’ve been looking at our twitter feed today you’ll have noticed that we’ve busted out our best winter woollies here at FreeAgent Towers.
But in addition to this being a cheap excuse to showcase our best fashion skillz (and let’s face it, there have been some stunning examples of festive finery on display) there’s been a serious reason for this outpouring of Christmas cheer.
We’ve been raising money for Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day - the annual event where people across the UK don their ugliest Christmas sweaters on December 12th and donate much-needed funds for vulnerable children, both in the UK and abroad.
It’s a great cause which we’re delighted to get behind - and if our impressive selection of knitwear has inspired you too, you can either visit the Christmas Jumper Day website for more info, or donate £2 to the campaign by texting TEAMRUDOLPH to 70050.
Ho Ho Ho!
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work