Four areas to consider measuring in your business
We’ve looked recently at strategies and systems that can help you manage your business more effectively. But how do you check to see whether you’re actually making a difference? Here’s some examples of how successful businesses use measurement to check that they’re on the right track.
Is there something that you measure in your business which you find particularly useful? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Making Tax Digital: taking our next steps with HMRC’s public pilot
- Credit card bank feeds are live
- World Mental Health Day - the ups and downs of running a small business
- Introducing FreeAgent FM!
- Six months to go before Making Tax Digital for VAT begins