Four areas to consider measuring in your business
We’ve looked recently at strategies and systems that can help you manage your business more effectively. But how do you check to see whether you’re actually making a difference? Here’s some examples of how successful businesses use measurement to check that they’re on the right track.
Is there something that you measure in your business which you find particularly useful? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers
- Self Assessment: what you need to know about payments on account