Four areas to consider measuring in your business
We’ve looked recently at strategies and systems that can help you manage your business more effectively. But how do you check to see whether you’re actually making a difference? Here’s some examples of how successful businesses use measurement to check that they’re on the right track.
Is there something that you measure in your business which you find particularly useful? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off