Four areas to consider measuring in your business
We’ve looked recently at strategies and systems that can help you manage your business more effectively. But how do you check to see whether you’re actually making a difference? Here’s some examples of how successful businesses use measurement to check that they’re on the right track.
Is there something that you measure in your business which you find particularly useful? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Share the self-employment love this Valentine’s Day!
- Introducing the Customer Sales Report
- Five stages of Self Assessment stress
- Know how long it will take your Self Assessment payment to reach HMRC
- Five ways for small businesses to beat the Monday blues