Four common time thieves for your small businesses - and how to avoid them
Last week we looked at some of the things you can learn about your business when you track your time. But you can also use time tracking to identify all of the time that disappears every day from distractions, interruptions and good old-fashioned procrastination. Here are some common “time thieves”, and a few tips for overcoming them:
Do you have a hot tip for overcoming time thieves when you’re working? Drop us a line on twitter or leave a comment and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system
- Last-minute tax saving tips
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers