Four common time thieves for your small businesses - and how to avoid them
Last week we looked at some of the things you can learn about your business when you track your time. But you can also use time tracking to identify all of the time that disappears every day from distractions, interruptions and good old-fashioned procrastination. Here are some common “time thieves”, and a few tips for overcoming them:
Do you have a hot tip for overcoming time thieves when you’re working? Drop us a line on twitter or leave a comment and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return