How four freelancers make time for breaks in their daily schedule
We’ve looked at how important it is to take a break, and explored some useful ways that you can recharge your batteries by stepping away from your work. But how do other freelancers manage to take time away from their busy schedules? Here’s a few great examples of freelancers talking about how they structure their day:
Do you have a hot tip for how to take breaks when you’re freelancing - or any examples of how you do so in your own business? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health