Future of Web Apps, London 2008
This year there are two main tracks — one focusing on the business side of web apps, the other on development — and there are some excellent speakers lined up such as Tim Bray, Mark 'Facebook' Zuckerberg and Kevin 'Digg' Rose. It's good to see a healthy representation of UK speakers too, such as Matt Biddulph, Andy McLoughlin, Richard Moross and Edinburgh's very own Tony Lucas.
If you're going along be sure to say come up and say 'Hi'!
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system
- Last-minute tax saving tips
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers