Future of Web Apps, London 2008
This year there are two main tracks — one focusing on the business side of web apps, the other on development — and there are some excellent speakers lined up such as Tim Bray, Mark 'Facebook' Zuckerberg and Kevin 'Digg' Rose. It's good to see a healthy representation of UK speakers too, such as Matt Biddulph, Andy McLoughlin, Richard Moross and Edinburgh's very own Tony Lucas.
If you're going along be sure to say come up and say 'Hi'!
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers