Future of Web Apps, London 2008
This year there are two main tracks — one focusing on the business side of web apps, the other on development — and there are some excellent speakers lined up such as Tim Bray, Mark 'Facebook' Zuckerberg and Kevin 'Digg' Rose. It's good to see a healthy representation of UK speakers too, such as Matt Biddulph, Andy McLoughlin, Richard Moross and Edinburgh's very own Tony Lucas.
If you're going along be sure to say come up and say 'Hi'!
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return
- Don’t be caught out by the Self Assessment deadline!