Future of Web Apps, London 2008
This year there are two main tracks — one focusing on the business side of web apps, the other on development — and there are some excellent speakers lined up such as Tim Bray, Mark 'Facebook' Zuckerberg and Kevin 'Digg' Rose. It's good to see a healthy representation of UK speakers too, such as Matt Biddulph, Andy McLoughlin, Richard Moross and Edinburgh's very own Tony Lucas.
If you're going along be sure to say come up and say 'Hi'!
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work
- Home truths: 10 things everyone who works from home knows
- Leave the laptop at home - a day with FreeAgent Mobile
- Introducing CIS subcontractor support
- 8 things to do before taking on your first employee