You know we're into the whole brevity thing, and when freeagent.com became available we dug down the back of the sofa, emptied out jacket pockets and had a quick whip-round the office to pony up the dough.
If it saves you, our loyal customer, 7 keystrokes, then it'll all be worth it.
First off, you don't need to do anything - your old login page will still work! You just now have the choice to login at yourdomain.freeagent.com.
If you're in the mood to update any links to us though, that would be appreciated.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work