FreeAgent Edinburgh Meetup
This week sees the return of the Scottish Ruby Conference, a highlight in the calendar of many Ruby programmers across Europe. We're sponsoring the event (alongside Sage - ahem) and we've also decided to host a FreeAgent Meetup open to SRC attendees and FreeAgent users alike.
Everyone is welcome to come down and meet the team, and if you're early you might get a free drink or two. Bear in mind this is Scotland, and free bars don't last long!
The Meetup will be at the Hawke and Hunter Bar, 12 Picardy Place on Thursday (tomorrow) night from 5:30pm.
If you're interested in coming, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
It would be great to see some of you!
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work
- Home truths: 10 things everyone who works from home knows
- Leave the laptop at home - a day with FreeAgent Mobile
- Introducing CIS subcontractor support
- 8 things to do before taking on your first employee