FreeAgent Friday - the organisation edition
We’ve looked in previous editions at how to deal with procrastination and be better at planning. But unless you’re properly organised, it’s very difficult to maintain these good habits. So this week, we’re looking at how can you build better organisational skills - and what the actual benefits of getting organised are for your life and your business.
Is there a great method you use to stay organised in your business? Or do you think there are some awesome organising tips that we’ve missed? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system
- Last-minute tax saving tips
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers