FreeAgent Friday - the organisation edition
We’ve looked in previous editions at how to deal with procrastination and be better at planning. But unless you’re properly organised, it’s very difficult to maintain these good habits. So this week, we’re looking at how can you build better organisational skills - and what the actual benefits of getting organised are for your life and your business.
Is there a great method you use to stay organised in your business? Or do you think there are some awesome organising tips that we’ve missed? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn