FreeAgent Friday - the organisation edition
We’ve looked in previous editions at how to deal with procrastination and be better at planning. But unless you’re properly organised, it’s very difficult to maintain these good habits. So this week, we’re looking at how can you build better organisational skills - and what the actual benefits of getting organised are for your life and your business.
Is there a great method you use to stay organised in your business? Or do you think there are some awesome organising tips that we’ve missed? Hit us up on twitter or leave a comment to let us know. Have a great weekend everybody!
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return