FreeAgent Mobile - mileage & expense rebilling
It’s been a few weeks since we unleashed FreeAgent Mobile for iOS on the unsuspecting public and it’s been a big hit already.
Since then, we’ve been listening to your feature requests, peeking through our fingers at App Store reviews and generally just working our asses off at making FreeAgent Mobile even better.
So let’s get down to business then shall we?
We’re kicking things off with the most popular feature request we’ve had. You can now create mileage expenses alongside traditional out-of-pocket expenses.So whether you roll up to client meetings on your Harley, cruise in quietly in your Model S or just limp in slowly in your 1998 Ford Fiesta - we've got you covered!
Keeping on the expenses tip, you can now rebill your expenses and mileage to projects with all the usual flair and finesse of the desktop FreeAgent.
This means you can simply link expenses and mileage claims to projects, rebill them at cost, or add a cheeky mark-up and pass this on to the client.
Over the coming months we’ll be working hard to get more features into FreeAgent Mobile, including the ability to explain your bank statements on the go.
Until next time,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
Download the FreeAgent App on you iOS or Android device now...
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health