Freelancer Report 2009 released
It's been a while coming, but today we publish the findings of our Freelancer Report 2009 survey: a look into the financial lives and attitudes of freelancers and small businesses, and in particular how they are coping during the recession.
The report throws up some very interesting findings, and in some cases we've been genuinely surprised by the results.
We want to say a big thank you to all 535 of you who completed the survey. We'll be running another one next year, when those green shoots of recovery should have hopefully well and truly blossomed.
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system