Freelancer Report 2009 released
It's been a while coming, but today we publish the findings of our Freelancer Report 2009 survey: a look into the financial lives and attitudes of freelancers and small businesses, and in particular how they are coping during the recession.
The report throws up some very interesting findings, and in some cases we've been genuinely surprised by the results.
We want to say a big thank you to all 535 of you who completed the survey. We'll be running another one next year, when those green shoots of recovery should have hopefully well and truly blossomed.
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health