Freelancer Report 2009 released
It's been a while coming, but today we publish the findings of our Freelancer Report 2009 survey: a look into the financial lives and attitudes of freelancers and small businesses, and in particular how they are coping during the recession.
The report throws up some very interesting findings, and in some cases we've been genuinely surprised by the results.
We want to say a big thank you to all 535 of you who completed the survey. We'll be running another one next year, when those green shoots of recovery should have hopefully well and truly blossomed.
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn