Freelancer Report 2009 released
It's been a while coming, but today we publish the findings of our Freelancer Report 2009 survey: a look into the financial lives and attitudes of freelancers and small businesses, and in particular how they are coping during the recession.
The report throws up some very interesting findings, and in some cases we've been genuinely surprised by the results.
We want to say a big thank you to all 535 of you who completed the survey. We'll be running another one next year, when those green shoots of recovery should have hopefully well and truly blossomed.
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live
- Making Tax Digital to be delayed
- FreeAgent Mobile - now with Bills and Estimates
- What’s it like to work at FreeAgent?