Freelancer Report 2009 released
It's been a while coming, but today we publish the findings of our Freelancer Report 2009 survey: a look into the financial lives and attitudes of freelancers and small businesses, and in particular how they are coping during the recession.
The report throws up some very interesting findings, and in some cases we've been genuinely surprised by the results.
We want to say a big thank you to all 535 of you who completed the survey. We'll be running another one next year, when those green shoots of recovery should have hopefully well and truly blossomed.
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers
- Budget 2017 - what can we expect?
- 4 ways to spring clean your business in 2017