Geckoboard Beta Invites
Yesterday we posted a picture on Twitter of the new wall mounted TV we've just installed in the dev room. I'm going to write more about that later, but the eagle-eyed among you spotted an app we were running on the screen.
It's called Geckoboard and it's a real-time status board for your business, aggregating data from popular web apps like Google Analytics, Twitter and Basecamp. It's still in beta but we've been using it for a few weeks, and are very encouraged by its potential.
The nice people at Geckoboard have given us 50 invites for the beta. Simply use the code FREEAGENT when you sign up. It's first come, first served so get your skates on!
Now, who's going to be the first person to make a FreeAgent widget?
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system