Geckoboard Beta Invites
Yesterday we posted a picture on Twitter of the new wall mounted TV we've just installed in the dev room. I'm going to write more about that later, but the eagle-eyed among you spotted an app we were running on the screen.
It's called Geckoboard and it's a real-time status board for your business, aggregating data from popular web apps like Google Analytics, Twitter and Basecamp. It's still in beta but we've been using it for a few weeks, and are very encouraged by its potential.
The nice people at Geckoboard have given us 50 invites for the beta. Simply use the code FREEAGENT when you sign up. It's first come, first served so get your skates on!
Now, who's going to be the first person to make a FreeAgent widget?
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work