Get Friendly...we're making a list
As it’s September, it is appropriate to be thinking about Christmas - or so the TV ads would have us believe. Given recent conversations, I thought of the lines from Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town:
He’s making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.
What possible relevance could these have to innovation in the profession? It turns out that among the most FAQ raised by our beta testers is: “Can you recommend a firm of accountants who will work with FreeAgent”
That’s interesting because we’d not thought of that one, although we’re always willing to speak with professionals who understand what we’re trying to do.
Now we’re making a ‘Get Friendly‘ list of those firms who are willing to pick up the baton and run with the idea that customer service really matters and that advisory service is valuable.
- Improved Guess for transactions
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village