Get Friendly...we're making a list
As it’s September, it is appropriate to be thinking about Christmas - or so the TV ads would have us believe. Given recent conversations, I thought of the lines from Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town:
He’s making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.
What possible relevance could these have to innovation in the profession? It turns out that among the most FAQ raised by our beta testers is: “Can you recommend a firm of accountants who will work with FreeAgent”
That’s interesting because we’d not thought of that one, although we’re always willing to speak with professionals who understand what we’re trying to do.
Now we’re making a ‘Get Friendly‘ list of those firms who are willing to pick up the baton and run with the idea that customer service really matters and that advisory service is valuable.
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
- Cough up! A practical guide to getting paid on time
- Hello FreeAgent, goodbye bank holiday envy!
- Team FreeAgent runs for Mind
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work