Get Friendly...we're making a list
As it’s September, it is appropriate to be thinking about Christmas - or so the TV ads would have us believe. Given recent conversations, I thought of the lines from Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town:
He’s making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.
What possible relevance could these have to innovation in the profession? It turns out that among the most FAQ raised by our beta testers is: “Can you recommend a firm of accountants who will work with FreeAgent”
That’s interesting because we’d not thought of that one, although we’re always willing to speak with professionals who understand what we’re trying to do.
Now we’re making a ‘Get Friendly‘ list of those firms who are willing to pick up the baton and run with the idea that customer service really matters and that advisory service is valuable.
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return