Hey, FreeAgent Central!
It's really important to us that we have a real and ongoing conversation with our users, so that we can make FreeAgent even better as time goes by.
For a while we've been looking for the best way to do this, and experimented internally with email, blogs, wikis, forums, you name it. Nothing seemed quite right, quite welcoming enough to allow us to invite you in and build a real community.
We've already added our initial Frequently-Asked Questions there, and from now on it'll be the best place to report bugs, ask questions and make suggestions.
You can still email us individually (or at firstname.lastname@example.org) of course, if you need to. But the conversations we can have openly are more valuable for everyone concerned, I reckon.
Go ahead and try it! We're listening...
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC