How creative holiday schemes paid off for these four businesses
We learned last week that taking a break can help improve your productivity, but are any companies actually embracing the idea of using less time to get more done? We’ve rounded up four examples of companies who believe that committing to time off pays dividends across their business:
Got an example of a company that’s boosting its productivity with an awesome holiday scheme? Let us know in the comments or hit us up on twitter.
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system