How creative holiday schemes paid off for these four businesses
We learned last week that taking a break can help improve your productivity, but are any companies actually embracing the idea of using less time to get more done? We’ve rounded up four examples of companies who believe that committing to time off pays dividends across their business:
Got an example of a company that’s boosting its productivity with an awesome holiday scheme? Let us know in the comments or hit us up on twitter.
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact