How creative holiday schemes paid off for these four businesses
We learned last week that taking a break can help improve your productivity, but are any companies actually embracing the idea of using less time to get more done? We’ve rounded up four examples of companies who believe that committing to time off pays dividends across their business:
Got an example of a company that’s boosting its productivity with an awesome holiday scheme? Let us know in the comments or hit us up on twitter.
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements