How creative holiday schemes paid off for these four businesses
We learned last week that taking a break can help improve your productivity, but are any companies actually embracing the idea of using less time to get more done? We’ve rounded up four examples of companies who believe that committing to time off pays dividends across their business:
Got an example of a company that’s boosting its productivity with an awesome holiday scheme? Let us know in the comments or hit us up on twitter.
- How to save on gas and electricity bills when you work from home
- 4 business lessons to learn from Queen
- Zombie companies: how to know if your business is walking dead
- Autumn Budget 2018: what's in store for small businesses?
- 5 simple mind tricks to help get your invoices paid on time