How creative holiday schemes paid off for these four businesses
We learned last week that taking a break can help improve your productivity, but are any companies actually embracing the idea of using less time to get more done? We’ve rounded up four examples of companies who believe that committing to time off pays dividends across their business:
Got an example of a company that’s boosting its productivity with an awesome holiday scheme? Let us know in the comments or hit us up on twitter.
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers