Improved Guess for transactions
It’s surely only a matter of time before robots take over the world and humanity is ultimately enslaved to a race of mechanical overlords. In the meantime though, let’s enjoy those little productivity gains that automation can bring us!
For instance, take our popular Guess functionality that cleverly explains your bank transactions when you import them into FreeAgent. We’ve just updated this to be even smarter than ever, saving you time in explaining your bank statements.
Guess will now attempt to automatically explain transactions that match open invoices and bills. If FreeAgent detects an open invoice or bill for the same amount as the incoming transaction, and if it’s dated around the same time, the invoice or bill will be marked as paid and the transaction will be explained automatically.
We’ve got more automation features coming in the new year to speed up your statement wrangling even further, so that’s something to look forward to while we inch ourselves ever closer to the Matrix.
Don't have nightmares,
Roan and the humans at FreeAgent
- Seasonal Spotlight: Ashley Laird, Support Accountant
- Holidays are coming! 5 pieces of pre-Christmas admin to tick off for a stress-free break
- A trio of trophies for FreeAgent!
- Seasonal Spotlight: Eva Koleli, Senior Software Engineer
- Will Santa be sleighed by tax this year?