FreeAgent Mobile for iOS is here!
Go-getters rejoice as we announce the launch of the first official iOS app for FreeAgent, helping you manage invoices and expenses on the move.
For this first release we’ve kept things simple, focusing on tasks you want to do when you’re on the move. We’ll be releasing more features over the coming months, but for now it allows you to:
- create and send invoices
- record out-of-pocket expenses and capture photos of receipts
- view and add to your list of contacts
So, just the basics for now, but more is coming soon. And of course this is available free to all customers.
What about Android?
We haven’t forgotten about you Android users! You can head to Google Play to download FreeAgent for your Android device.
Catch you out there,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return