FreeAgent Mobile for iOS is here!
Go-getters rejoice as we announce the launch of the first official iOS app for FreeAgent, helping you manage invoices and expenses on the move.
For this first release we’ve kept things simple, focusing on tasks you want to do when you’re on the move. We’ll be releasing more features over the coming months, but for now it allows you to:
- create and send invoices
- record out-of-pocket expenses and capture photos of receipts
- view and add to your list of contacts
So, just the basics for now, but more is coming soon. And of course this is available free to all customers.
What about Android?
We haven’t forgotten about you Android users! You can head to Google Play to download FreeAgent for your Android device.
Catch you out there,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact