Introducing the Payroll Dashboard
Today we’re launching another improvement to our payroll capability with the release of our brand-spanking new Payroll Dashboard.
Payroll has become a hugely popular and important part of FreeAgent since we launched our integrated accounting and RTI-compliant payroll system two years ago. The Payroll Dashboard builds on top of this to make it easier than ever to run your business payroll, with better visibility over your payroll figures.
The new dashboard clearly highlights recent payroll activity and what action you need to take next, while summarising useful data from the entire year.
This is broken down into:
- a panel showing the status of your next pay run, including when it should be filed with HMRC
- details of the the RTI status for the previous pay run
- a monthly breakdown of the pay runs for the year so far
- a summary of all employees on your payroll and an easy way to add new employees or edit existing payroll profiles
- year-to-date figures for your total pay, tax and NI
The payroll goodness doesn’t stop there. Over the next few months we’re planning more improvements to our payroll capability, including support for generating P45 forms for leavers.
Thinking of switching?
If you’re not using payroll in FreeAgent then now’s the time to switch. The start of the new tax year is the perfect time to move to a new payroll system, as you simply need to set up the details for the coming year.
Our Knowledge Base has full details of our RTI-compliant payroll system and how you can get up and running for the new year.
Until next time,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- A trio of trophies for FreeAgent!
- Seasonal Spotlight: Eva Koleli, Senior Software Engineer
- Will Santa be sleighed by tax this year?
- How saying thank you can help your small business
- 5 reasons to stop using spreadsheets for accounting in 2019