Five stages of Self Assessment stress
From blissful denial to grim-jawed resolve, where are you at on the Self Assessment stress scale?
Ages to go until 31 January Self Assessment deadline. Aaaaaages.
If you at least make a start on your tax return, you can justifiably wind down with at least three hours of Netflix... right? 😱
The receipts. WHERE ARE ALL THE RECEIPTS.
You don’t normally envy your office-dwelling, tax-return-free friends, but just look at them with their ‘weekends’ and ‘free time’. Grrr.
It’s time. Getting your Self Assessment tax return done might not be fun but a stiff upper lip is the only way to go. If you’re in need a helping hand, check out our handy Self Assessment SOS section. Now, go smash that tax return!
- Share the self-employment love this Valentine’s Day!
- Introducing the Customer Sales Report
- Five stages of Self Assessment stress
- Know how long it will take your Self Assessment payment to reach HMRC
- Five ways for small businesses to beat the Monday blues