Five stages of Self Assessment stress
From blissful denial to grim-jawed resolve, where are you at on the Self Assessment stress scale?
Ages to go until 31 January Self Assessment deadline. Aaaaaages.
If you at least make a start on your tax return, you can justifiably wind down with at least three hours of Netflix… right? 😱
The receipts. WHERE ARE ALL THE RECEIPTS.
You don’t normally envy your office-dwelling, tax-return-free friends, but just look at them with their ‘weekends’ and ‘free time’. Grrr.
It’s time. Getting your Self Assessment tax return done might not be fun but a stiff upper lip is the only way to go. If you’re in need a helping hand, check out our handy Self Assessment SOS section. Now, go smash that tax return!
- A trio of trophies for FreeAgent!
- Seasonal Spotlight: Eva Koleli, Senior Software Engineer
- Will Santa be sleighed by tax this year?
- How saying thank you can help your small business
- 5 reasons to stop using spreadsheets for accounting in 2019