Learn how to keep tip-top business records with our joint webinar with HMRC
In case you missed the news on Twitter, we’ve teamed up with HMRC to deliver a series of helpful webinars for freelancers and small business owners!
The webinars are delivered by HMRC’s super-friendly online education team and are designed to answer some of the burning questions they receive regularly from self-employed people.
In our most recent joint webinar, the HMRC team provided a whole range of guidance on how freelancers and small business owners can keep effective business records - you can watch the recording here. The webinar covers:
- the benefits of keeping good business records
- tips for keeping and maintaining business records
- tips for avoiding common record-keeping pitfalls
- guidance on keeping records for VAT
- record-keeping tips for employers and limited company directors
- All features great and small
- Achievement unlocked: FreeAgent approved by HMRC to support Making Tax Digital for VAT
- Typeform data breach
- Case study: Andi’s got business in hand with the FreeAgent mobile app
- Reading to recharge: 5 small business books for your summer holiday