Can I claim expenses for my lunch on the go?
Our Chief Accountant Emily has been hard at work and has created this handy infographic for UK limited companies and sole traders, which explains whether or not they can claim for their lunch when they're out on business. Judging by the questions we've received during our recent live expenses Q&A sessions, it's an issue that many people find confusing - so we hope that this guide will provide a little bit of clarity!
Embed this infographic on your site
Just copy and paste the code below onto your site:
More expenses tips:
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system
- Last-minute tax saving tips
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers