Can I claim expenses for my lunch on the go?
Our Chief Accountant Emily has been hard at work and has created this handy infographic for UK limited companies and sole traders, which explains whether or not they can claim for their lunch when they're out on business. Judging by the questions we've received during our recent live expenses Q&A sessions, it's an issue that many people find confusing - so we hope that this guide will provide a little bit of clarity!
Embed this infographic on your site
Just copy and paste the code below onto your site:
More expenses tips:
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements