Making a fresh start in the new tax year
So we’ve decided to offer up a few helpful tips this week that could help you manage your business finances more efficiently - as part of our first-ever Fresh Start Week.
If you’re a freelancer or small business owner, we'll be providing a tip a day on how you can save time, money or just make things that little bit easier when managing your books over the year ahead.
So keep your eyes peeled on our twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages every day for a new #freshstartweek tip. And remember to check back here at the end of the week, when we’ll be posting a full round-up on the blog.
Happy Fresh Start Week everyone!
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn
- MTD for Income Tax: next steps for sole traders
- Hack to the future: how hack days inspire creativity at FreeAgent
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda