Making a fresh start in the new tax year
So we’ve decided to offer up a few helpful tips this week that could help you manage your business finances more efficiently - as part of our first-ever Fresh Start Week.
If you’re a freelancer or small business owner, we'll be providing a tip a day on how you can save time, money or just make things that little bit easier when managing your books over the year ahead.
So keep your eyes peeled on our twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages every day for a new #freshstartweek tip. And remember to check back here at the end of the week, when we’ll be posting a full round-up on the blog.
Happy Fresh Start Week everyone!
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return
- Don’t be caught out by the Self Assessment deadline!