Making a fresh start in the new tax year
So we’ve decided to offer up a few helpful tips this week that could help you manage your business finances more efficiently - as part of our first-ever Fresh Start Week.
If you’re a freelancer or small business owner, we'll be providing a tip a day on how you can save time, money or just make things that little bit easier when managing your books over the year ahead.
So keep your eyes peeled on our twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages every day for a new #freshstartweek tip. And remember to check back here at the end of the week, when we’ll be posting a full round-up on the blog.
Happy Fresh Start Week everyone!
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
- Cough up! A practical guide to getting paid on time
- Hello FreeAgent, goodbye bank holiday envy!
- Team FreeAgent runs for Mind
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work