Making a fresh start in the new tax year
So we’ve decided to offer up a few helpful tips this week that could help you manage your business finances more efficiently - as part of our first-ever Fresh Start Week.
If you’re a freelancer or small business owner, we'll be providing a tip a day on how you can save time, money or just make things that little bit easier when managing your books over the year ahead.
So keep your eyes peeled on our twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages every day for a new #freshstartweek tip. And remember to check back here at the end of the week, when we’ll be posting a full round-up on the blog.
Happy Fresh Start Week everyone!
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers
- Self Assessment: what you need to know about payments on account
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live