If you've recently had the urge to run rampant through the house with a feather duster and Marigolds then you're not alone. And with a new tax year beginning, it's the time of the year when we look to tidy up our financial affairs along with the garden shed.
To celebrate this burst of fiscal enthusiasm we're throwing caution to the wind and announcing a special Spring Rabbit competition, with some fantastic prizes.
New around here?
All new users who sign up in May will be automatically entered into a prize draw and 2 lucky winners will be chosen at random to win free lifetime FreeAgent accounts!
Never fear - you're not left out, as existing customers also have the chance to win a free lifetime account.
Every time you make a referral in May you'll be awarded a virtual raffle ticket - the more referrals you make the more tickets you earn, and at the end of May we'll have a virtual raffle prize draw with two lucky customers winning free lifetime FreeAgent accounts.
Read the competition terms and conditions here.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work