New Contacts display
We've just pushed a small update that improves the display of contacts on your main contacts list.
Contacts are now grouped alphabetically, ordered by Organisation name followed by the Surname of your contact. You can still switch between the list view and "card" view and filter based on their status.
If you've got lots of contacts then this will dramatically speed up the page loading for you, and should hopefully make it easier to find a contact.
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements