New Year, new developer
After a suitably refreshing and snowy break, we're kicking off the new year with lots of good news. Some of it is still top secret for the moment, but we're delighted to announce that our new Senior Developer, Jonathan Barrett, will be starting with us, as of today!
Jonathan is an excellent programmer, well known for his attention to detail and meticulous approach to design and development. He's also been a keen FreeAgent user for some time, so he's itching to get his hands on the code base and start ramping up our development activity.
We're really excited about 2010 here. 2009 was in many ways a breakthrough year for us. It saw the company going from the small team of founders working remotely to a centralised team of 6/7 working from new premises in Edinburgh. 2010 will see us continue that growth and bringing in great developers like Jonathan is phase 1 of that.
Look out for more big news in the coming weeks.
- Share the self-employment love this Valentine’s Day!
- Introducing the Customer Sales Report
- Five stages of Self Assessment stress
- Know how long it will take your Self Assessment payment to reach HMRC
- Five ways for small businesses to beat the Monday blues