New Year, new developer
After a suitably refreshing and snowy break, we're kicking off the new year with lots of good news. Some of it is still top secret for the moment, but we're delighted to announce that our new Senior Developer, Jonathan Barrett, will be starting with us, as of today!
Jonathan is an excellent programmer, well known for his attention to detail and meticulous approach to design and development. He's also been a keen FreeAgent user for some time, so he's itching to get his hands on the code base and start ramping up our development activity.
We're really excited about 2010 here. 2009 was in many ways a breakthrough year for us. It saw the company going from the small team of founders working remotely to a centralised team of 6/7 working from new premises in Edinburgh. 2010 will see us continue that growth and bringing in great developers like Jonathan is phase 1 of that.
Look out for more big news in the coming weeks.
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work