Off to dConstruct 2008
A couple of members of the FreeAgent team will be heading down to the dConstruct conference on Friday the 5th of September.
I'll be making the long trip down from Edinburgh, along with half the Scottish web development community it seems, and Olly will be making the considerably shorter trip from London.
This year's dConstruct theme is Designing the Social Web, and the list of speakers and talks looks to be fascinating. If its anything like last years I'm sure we'll come back with heads bursting with new ideas and itching to put them into practice.
If you're a FreeAgent user be sure to say come up and say hello. We're always really keen to hear feedback from users, good and bad, which help us keep improving the app.
- Improved Guess for transactions
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village