Onwards and upwards
Our current team has made FreeAgent what it is today by working long and hard over the past two years. In the last year we've grown from a core team of 3 working remotely, to 5 of us working from a new office, and we're poised to move into an even bigger one later this week.
Some of you may have already spoken with David Gauld, our Business Development Executive, who is now officially a member of the team after contracting with us for ages.
We're also very pleased to announce that Emily Coltman will be joining the company as our Support Accountant. It's an exciting addition to the team as she has a wealth of experience as a small business accountant and really understands the needs of our accounting partners.
But it doesn't stop there; we've got big plans for FreeAgent over the coming months, and to help us achieve our vision we're now looking to expand our in-house development team.
So if you're a Ruby/Rails developer and want to be part of a young and exciting company who are moving onwards and upwards, please take a look at the current vacancies on our new jobs page.
- Improved Guess for transactions
- Commercial savvy: what small businesses can learn from this year’s Christmas ads
- Staying on top when you’re under the weather: tips for small business owners
- Five things we’ve learned about UK micro-businesses in 2017
- Customer stories - Village by Village