Out of Pocket iPhone App
iPhone apps, they're like buses aren't they? You wait for ages and then 2 come along at once.
Hot on the heels of DoubleAgent comes a new expenses iPhone app for FreeAgent - Out of Pocket. While DoubleAgent was purely focused on tracking Mileage, Out of Pocket lets you add any sort of expense directly to your FreeAgent account.
A nifty feature is the ability to take a snapshot of a receipt using the iPhone camera and have this uploaded too - great if you're out in a bar and want to claim a round of drinks on expenses (Ed: FreeAgent do not advocate or condone the false claiming of alcohol as a business expense).
Out of Pocket is free to try and costs £2.39 ($3.99) via in-app purchase if you want to upgrade to the full version.
I've been using it personally for a while, and I can fully recommend Out of Pocket as a useful add-on to FreeAgent.
Now, who's up for doing an Android app?
- A spring clean for FreeAgent Mobile
- Contractors, awaken your inner CEO! An accountant’s point of view
- Pre-election Finance Bill adds to MTD uncertainty
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- New tax year: what has changed?