Out of Pocket iPhone App
iPhone apps, they're like buses aren't they? You wait for ages and then 2 come along at once.
Hot on the heels of DoubleAgent comes a new expenses iPhone app for FreeAgent - Out of Pocket. While DoubleAgent was purely focused on tracking Mileage, Out of Pocket lets you add any sort of expense directly to your FreeAgent account.
A nifty feature is the ability to take a snapshot of a receipt using the iPhone camera and have this uploaded too - great if you're out in a bar and want to claim a round of drinks on expenses (Ed: FreeAgent do not advocate or condone the false claiming of alcohol as a business expense).
Out of Pocket is free to try and costs £2.39 ($3.99) via in-app purchase if you want to upgrade to the full version.
I've been using it personally for a while, and I can fully recommend Out of Pocket as a useful add-on to FreeAgent.
Now, who's up for doing an Android app?
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers
- Self Assessment: what you need to know about payments on account
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live