Out of Pocket iPhone App
iPhone apps, they're like buses aren't they? You wait for ages and then 2 come along at once.
Hot on the heels of DoubleAgent comes a new expenses iPhone app for FreeAgent - Out of Pocket. While DoubleAgent was purely focused on tracking Mileage, Out of Pocket lets you add any sort of expense directly to your FreeAgent account.
A nifty feature is the ability to take a snapshot of a receipt using the iPhone camera and have this uploaded too - great if you're out in a bar and want to claim a round of drinks on expenses (Ed: FreeAgent do not advocate or condone the false claiming of alcohol as a business expense).
Out of Pocket is free to try and costs £2.39 ($3.99) via in-app purchase if you want to upgrade to the full version.
I've been using it personally for a while, and I can fully recommend Out of Pocket as a useful add-on to FreeAgent.
Now, who's up for doing an Android app?
- Video: an introduction to VAT by HMRC
- You deserve better: why you need to break up with your spreadsheet
- Simple ways to save yourself future Self Assessment stress
- Making Tax Digital consultation response published
- Not feeling (a) fine? You might have a ‘reasonable excuse’ for not completing your tax return