Out of Pocket iPhone App
iPhone apps, they're like buses aren't they? You wait for ages and then 2 come along at once.
Hot on the heels of DoubleAgent comes a new expenses iPhone app for FreeAgent - Out of Pocket. While DoubleAgent was purely focused on tracking Mileage, Out of Pocket lets you add any sort of expense directly to your FreeAgent account.
A nifty feature is the ability to take a snapshot of a receipt using the iPhone camera and have this uploaded too - great if you're out in a bar and want to claim a round of drinks on expenses (Ed: FreeAgent do not advocate or condone the false claiming of alcohol as a business expense).
Out of Pocket is free to try and costs £2.39 ($3.99) via in-app purchase if you want to upgrade to the full version.
I've been using it personally for a while, and I can fully recommend Out of Pocket as a useful add-on to FreeAgent.
Now, who's up for doing an Android app?
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements