Out on the road again
If you’ve ever met any of the FreeAgent team, you’ll know that we’re a pretty sociable bunch.
We like to get out and about and there’s nothing that we love more than meeting new people at exhibitions and business expos.
So we’re super excited to be back out on the road this month on our ongoing mission to democratise accounting for small businesses and freelancers.
Today, we’re at the SECC for the Scottish Technology Showcase 2012 - a one-day networking and exhibiting extravaganza organised by Scottish Enterprise and featuring thousands of businesses from across the country.
We’re also delighted to be sponsoring this week’s Perth & Kinross Business Week - which is a series of free events designed to assist, encourage and inspire local businesses to grow.
And finally, we’re very proud to be an official sponsor the Scottish Ruby Conference 2012 at the end of June. It’s one of Europe’s top gatherings of Ruby developers, so we’re really looking forward to chewing the fat with these fellow technophiles and learning about some of the cool stuff that they’re doing.
So drop us a tweet or say hi if you’re heading to any of these events this month. We’d love to meet you.
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system