Out on the road again
If you’ve ever met any of the FreeAgent team, you’ll know that we’re a pretty sociable bunch.
We like to get out and about and there’s nothing that we love more than meeting new people at exhibitions and business expos.
So we’re super excited to be back out on the road this month on our ongoing mission to democratise accounting for small businesses and freelancers.
Today, we’re at the SECC for the Scottish Technology Showcase 2012 - a one-day networking and exhibiting extravaganza organised by Scottish Enterprise and featuring thousands of businesses from across the country.
We’re also delighted to be sponsoring this week’s Perth & Kinross Business Week - which is a series of free events designed to assist, encourage and inspire local businesses to grow.
And finally, we’re very proud to be an official sponsor the Scottish Ruby Conference 2012 at the end of June. It’s one of Europe’s top gatherings of Ruby developers, so we’re really looking forward to chewing the fat with these fellow technophiles and learning about some of the cool stuff that they’re doing.
So drop us a tweet or say hi if you’re heading to any of these events this month. We’d love to meet you.
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health