Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live
You can now file your 2016/17 Self Assessment return to HMRC, well ahead of the January 31st deadline.
You may be tempted to put it off for now, but getting your Self Assessment return out of the way will mean avoiding that lurching feel of guilt and existential despair that usually sets in around January.
It’s basically like getting back to the gym, but with the added bonus of not going to jail.
For our part, we promise to make the whole thing as painless as possible. FreeAgent builds much of your return from the data you enter over the year. When it comes to filing, you just need to check it over and add any other details we don’t know about.
Then file in one click and bask in the moral superiority that you’re a fundamentally better human being.
Until next time,
Roan and the team at FreeAgent
- 4 business lessons to learn from Queen
- Zombie companies: how to know if your business is walking dead
- Autumn Budget 2018: what's in store for small businesses?
- 5 simple mind tricks to help get your invoices paid on time
- Making Tax Digital: taking our next steps with HMRC’s public pilot