Self Assessment filing for 2015/16 is now live
Attention all early birds and eager beavers - you can now file your 2015/16 Self Assessment literally months ahead of the January deadline. Perfect if you just want it out of the way and a gold star from HMRC!
Every year thousands of people file their Self Assessment returns through FreeAgent, simultaneously achieving a sense of profound inner calm and avoiding the last-minute hassle of HMRC online services. You still have until 31 January 2017 to file online but if you want to beat the rush, then sole traders and limited company directors can now file their 2015/16 return.
As ever, FreeAgent builds much of your return from the data you enter over the year. When it comes to filing you just need to check it over and add any other details we don’t know about. Then file in one click and look forward to that smug glow of self-satisfaction when everyone else is totally freaking out after Christmas. Priceless.
If you want a bit more help then our video on using FreeAgent to file your Self Assessment is a good place to start.
Roan and the team at Freeagent
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact