Software Satisfaction Awards win
It's probably fair to say that it's been a bit of a slow day around here today. Myself, Ed, Olly, David and Emily were at the Software Satisfaction Awards last night at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London.
It was an impressive bash too, and a great chance to see the camaraderie that exists between many of the different software vendors. Even amongst competitors.
We'd been to the Software Satisfaction Awards last year and won in the Best Newcomer category, but we knew the competition was going to be much stiffer this year as we were up against Xero and KashFlow in the Best SME Accounting Software category.
If I'm honest, I didn't think we had much of a chance but amazingly we won. It's always a great validation to win an award, and we'll probably never shut up about it, but the fact that the award was based on customer satisfaction ratings means so much more.
It sounds trite, but we really are so thankful for all the continued support we get from our customers. We know you will always keep us on our toes, and we've got some high standards to live up to, but we love every minute of what we do, and we look forward to making FreeAgent even better for you.
Ok, gushing acceptance speech over. *sobs*
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact