Software Satisfaction Awards win
It's probably fair to say that it's been a bit of a slow day around here today. Myself, Ed, Olly, David and Emily were at the Software Satisfaction Awards last night at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London.
It was an impressive bash too, and a great chance to see the camaraderie that exists between many of the different software vendors. Even amongst competitors.
We'd been to the Software Satisfaction Awards last year and won in the Best Newcomer category, but we knew the competition was going to be much stiffer this year as we were up against Xero and KashFlow in the Best SME Accounting Software category.
If I'm honest, I didn't think we had much of a chance but amazingly we won. It's always a great validation to win an award, and we'll probably never shut up about it, but the fact that the award was based on customer satisfaction ratings means so much more.
It sounds trite, but we really are so thankful for all the continued support we get from our customers. We know you will always keep us on our toes, and we've got some high standards to live up to, but we love every minute of what we do, and we look forward to making FreeAgent even better for you.
Ok, gushing acceptance speech over. *sobs*
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn