Spendgate launches FreeAgent integration
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: one of the delights in producing online software is the complimentary products that get developed to work alongside your own app to extend it’s reach and functionality.
Spendgate is a new online tool that drives much more efficiency in dealing with your suppliers in this regard, both in terms of moving away from paper as well as enabling you to set authorisation levels for individuals in your organisation and the capability to approve or decline particular bills.
There is a lot to this solution and it is free to sign up during this preview period so why not take a look?
- Spreadsheets versus FreeAgent: an accountant’s point of view
- Autumn Statement 2016: contractors feel the impact
- Autumn Statement 2016: how could the new chancellor show he cares about small businesses?
- FreeAgent is now a public company!
- 3 spreadsheet horror stories from the world of work