Stuck in a rut? Here’s 5 things that can boost your creativity
Creativity can be a very important skill to nurture when you’re running a business - but it’s also one that can easily go astray and leave you struggling for ideas. So here’s a few tips for re-stimulating your creative self when you’re feeling uninspired.
How do you boost your creativity at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers