Stuck in a rut? Here’s 5 things that can boost your creativity
Creativity can be a very important skill to nurture when you’re running a business - but it’s also one that can easily go astray and leave you struggling for ideas. So here’s a few tips for re-stimulating your creative self when you’re feeling uninspired.
How do you boost your creativity at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Know how long it will take your Self Assessment payment to reach HMRC
- Five ways for small businesses to beat the Monday blues
- Ask the accountant: freelance finance questions answered
- New Year’s resolutions from small business owners
- Merry Christmas from FreeAgent!