Stuck in a rut? Here’s 5 things that can boost your creativity
Creativity can be a very important skill to nurture when you’re running a business - but it’s also one that can easily go astray and leave you struggling for ideas. So here’s a few tips for re-stimulating your creative self when you’re feeling uninspired.
How do you boost your creativity at work? Leave a comment or hit us up on twitter and let us know. Have a great weekend!
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work
- Home truths: 10 things everyone who works from home knows
- Leave the laptop at home - a day with FreeAgent Mobile
- Introducing CIS subcontractor support
- 8 things to do before taking on your first employee