Take your business back to school this summer - for free!
Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of any seasonal lull and look closer at your business - you can take time to focus on what’s working, what you could improve, and get some expert guidance to help you move forward.
So that’s why we’ve teamed up with our friends at Constant Contact to offer Small Business Summer School, a FREE one-day event in London next Wednesday (August 14th). We’ve got some awesome guest speakers who will give super-useful advice for small business owners about:
- financial management
- social media
- growing your sales
If you fancy it, visit the Small Business Summer School site for more details about how to register and information about all of the speakers who will be offering small business advice during the day. Hopefully we’ll see you there!
- How MTD will work for businesses with an accounting year that doesn't match the tax year
- Important news for contractors - changes to IR35
- New tax year: what has changed?
- New VAT flat rate scheme rate for certain businesses
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system