Take your business back to school this summer - for free!
Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of any seasonal lull and look closer at your business - you can take time to focus on what’s working, what you could improve, and get some expert guidance to help you move forward.
So that’s why we’ve teamed up with our friends at Constant Contact to offer Small Business Summer School, a FREE one-day event in London next Wednesday (August 14th). We’ve got some awesome guest speakers who will give super-useful advice for small business owners about:
- financial management
- social media
- growing your sales
If you fancy it, visit the Small Business Summer School site for more details about how to register and information about all of the speakers who will be offering small business advice during the day. Hopefully we’ll see you there!
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements