Our goal has always been to put freelancers in control of their money, by managing the end-to-end spectrum of business finances from time tracking and billing to expense tracking and accounting. In each of these areas we think we offer freelancers and contractors a simple set of tools to effectively manage their finances while not overcomplicating the software with bloated features, but it's a constant struggle to get that balance right.
For the majority of our users the current level of time tracking works well, but there's always situations where people need a deeper level of functionality than that currently supported.
For just these situations there's now Timepost.
Timepost is a desktop time tracker for Windows and Mac, that synchronises with your FreeAgent projects and allows you to track time spent on tasks with an accurate stop clock timer. Once you've finished a task you can log the time and simply upload it to your FreeAgent account.
It's a really nice piece of software, and hopefully it plugs the gap that some people have found with our time tracking.
If you are using Timepost with FreeAgent then let us know how you're getting on.
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health