Downtime this morning
FreeAgent experienced 28 minutes of unscheduled downtime this morning due to an issue with our web server. Our monitoring tools alerted us within seconds of it happening and an engineer was looking at the issue within minutes in our data centre, but unfortunately it took longer than anticipated to resolve.
Maintaining a continuous service for our users is our number one priority, so we're very sorry for this short period of downtime. Our ongoing aim is to provide 100% uptime all month, every month, and we have an excellent track record in this, but occasionally problems do arise.
We freely publish our uptime reports online so you can see how we're doing:
(Note: the 3h 46m of downtime in August 2008 was due to a physical server move to a new data centre).
Thanks for your ongoing support,
- Autumn Budget 2017: business as usual for small businesses
- Customer stories - Village by Village
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off