Downtime this morning
FreeAgent experienced 28 minutes of unscheduled downtime this morning due to an issue with our web server. Our monitoring tools alerted us within seconds of it happening and an engineer was looking at the issue within minutes in our data centre, but unfortunately it took longer than anticipated to resolve.
Maintaining a continuous service for our users is our number one priority, so we're very sorry for this short period of downtime. Our ongoing aim is to provide 100% uptime all month, every month, and we have an excellent track record in this, but occasionally problems do arise.
We freely publish our uptime reports online so you can see how we're doing:
(Note: the 3h 46m of downtime in August 2008 was due to a physical server move to a new data centre).
Thanks for your ongoing support,
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live
- Making Tax Digital to be delayed
- FreeAgent Mobile - now with Bills and Estimates
- What’s it like to work at FreeAgent?