FreeAgent Update: Caerphilly
A quiet week this week. Most of the updates have related to the internals of FreeAgent, but we've added two changes to the way time is invoiced...
Accuracy of Daily Time Invoicing
Previously, FreeAgent was liable to incorrectly calculate the amount due on time you had recorded, because it rounded the daily time spent before multiplying it by the project rate. This has now been fixed, and the time should be correct when you specify your rate as a daily one.
Invoicing Time as One Item
You can now choose to have time spent represented as a single invoice item on your new invoice, rather than split into tasks.
- Autumn Budget 2017: what you need to know about the second Budget of the year
- Do workers dream of electric bosses? 31% say they would be happy to work for a 'robo-boss'
- Digital detox: the freelancer's guide to switching off
- FreeAgent wins at the Software Excellence Awards
- Turning over a new leaf: tips for organising your bookkeeping in autumn