FreeAgent Update: Caerphilly
A quiet week this week. Most of the updates have related to the internals of FreeAgent, but we've added two changes to the way time is invoiced...
Accuracy of Daily Time Invoicing
Previously, FreeAgent was liable to incorrectly calculate the amount due on time you had recorded, because it rounded the daily time spent before multiplying it by the project rate. This has now been fixed, and the time should be correct when you specify your rate as a daily one.
Invoicing Time as One Item
You can now choose to have time spent represented as a single invoice item on your new invoice, rather than split into tasks.
- Giving small businesses a boost with Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest
- Less than 2 weeks to go! Here’s how to avoid Self AsSTRESSment
- New Year, new plan: how automating tasks can make 2017 your most successful year yet
- Five things we’ve learned about the UK’s smallest businesses in 2016
- FreeAgent Mobile: don't sweat your business health