Video: business expenses explained by HMRC
To help sole traders and partners get the new tax year off to a great start, we've teamed up with HMRC once again to deliver a webinar on the hot topic of business expenses.
If you’ve ever felt confused about what you can and can’t claim as a business expense, this webinar will come in very handy. It includes:
- an introduction to allowable business expenses
- common business expenses (including motoring costs and business use of home costs)
- simplified expenses
- expense record keeping
You can check out the recording of the webinar below:
- Why the first week of April is the best time to switch to a new accounting system
- Last-minute tax saving tips
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers