Video: business expenses explained by HMRC
To help sole traders and partners get the new tax year off to a great start, we've teamed up with HMRC once again to deliver a webinar on the hot topic of business expenses.
If you’ve ever felt confused about what you can and can’t claim as a business expense, this webinar will come in very handy. It includes:
- an introduction to allowable business expenses
- common business expenses (including motoring costs and business use of home costs)
- simplified expenses
- expense record keeping
You can check out the recording of the webinar below:
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements