Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
Earlier this month we teamed up with HMRC to give you another chance to watch our joint webinar on the hot topic of business expenses for sole traders and partnerships.
In the session, HMRC provided clarity on some of the essential aspects of self-employed business expenses, including:
- the definition of a business expense
- which business expenses are commonly allowable
- how simplified expenses for working from home and using a vehicle work
- principles of good record keeping
You can check out the recording of the webinar below:
Looking for more support?
Keen to learn even more about business expenses? Then head over to our expenses hub page, where you’ll find lots of other helpful resources!
- Typeform data breach
- Case study: Andi’s got business in hand with the FreeAgent mobile app
- Reading to recharge: 5 small business books for your summer holiday
- Improved data export now available
- Keeping your account secure