Video: capital allowances explained by HMRC
With the Self Assessment filing deadline of Sunday 31st January on the horizon, we’ve teamed up with HMRC to deliver another webinar for sole traders and partners.
If you have to declare capital allowances on your tax return this year, this webinar should come in very handy. It covers:
- the key differences between capital assets and business expenses
- how to claim capital allowances for the purchase of capital assets
- how capital allowances work for cars
- how the annual investment allowance works
Looking for more support?
If you’re getting ready to prepare and file your 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return and need some additional support, why not download our step-by-step guide for preparing and filing your 2014/15 tax return? It talks you through each stage of the process and provides lots of additional hints and tips to help you complete each section of the Self Assessment form. We’ve written two versions of the guide: one for sole and traders and partners, and one for limited company directors.
- All features great and small
- Achievement unlocked: FreeAgent approved by HMRC to support Making Tax Digital for VAT
- Typeform data breach
- Case study: Andi’s got business in hand with the FreeAgent mobile app
- Reading to recharge: 5 small business books for your summer holiday