Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
Last month we teamed up with HMRC to deliver another joint webinar designed to answer some of the questions that small business owners and freelancers ask.
The latest session focused on the responsibilities that limited company directors have to HMRC. It included:
- an explanation of some of the important terminology for limited company directors
- an overview of tax and National Insurance contributions for limited company directors
- an explanation of company directors’ record-keeping responsibilities
The webinar was both a helpful reminder to existing company directors and a useful introduction for anyone thinking about becoming a limited company director in the future. If you missed the session, don’t worry - you can watch the recording below:
- Budget 2017 update: some good news for freelancers
- Could you run your small business from your smartphone?
- Budget 2017: another rough ride for freelancers
- Budget 2017 - what can we expect?
- 4 ways to spring clean your business in 2017