Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
Last month we teamed up with HMRC to deliver another joint webinar designed to answer some of the questions that small business owners and freelancers ask.
The latest session focused on the responsibilities that limited company directors have to HMRC. It included:
- an explanation of some of the important terminology for limited company directors
- an overview of tax and National Insurance contributions for limited company directors
- an explanation of company directors’ record-keeping responsibilities
The webinar was both a helpful reminder to existing company directors and a useful introduction for anyone thinking about becoming a limited company director in the future. If you missed the session, don’t worry - you can watch the recording below:
- Guest blog post: self-employed? Here’s how to take control of your pension situation
- 2-Step Verification is here!
- What we’ve learned about Making Tax Digital from the new consultation documents
- Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
- Change to browser requirements