Video: limited company directors’ responsibilities explained by HMRC
Last month we teamed up with HMRC to deliver another joint webinar designed to answer some of the questions that small business owners and freelancers ask.
The latest session focused on the responsibilities that limited company directors have to HMRC. It included:
- an explanation of some of the important terminology for limited company directors
- an overview of tax and National Insurance contributions for limited company directors
- an explanation of company directors’ record-keeping responsibilities
The webinar was both a helpful reminder to existing company directors and a useful introduction for anyone thinking about becoming a limited company director in the future. If you missed the session, don’t worry - you can watch the recording below:
- Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
- Cough up! A practical guide to getting paid on time
- Hello FreeAgent, goodbye bank holiday envy!
- Team FreeAgent runs for Mind
- Business basics: how to price your freelance work