Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
If your business is registered for VAT or approaching the VAT registration threshold, you may have considered the range of VAT accounting schemes available and wondered which one might be right for your business.
In our latest joint webinar, HMRC explains the three most popular VAT accounting schemes:
- the cash accounting scheme
- the flat rate scheme (including information on the recent changes to the scheme and the introduction of the new limited cost trader percentage)
- the annual allowance scheme
Looking for more support?
If you’d like to learn more about VAT after watching the webinar recording, why not head over to our VAT hub page, where you’ll find lots of helpful articles and other resources to help you get to grips with VAT!
- 6 reasons to file Self Assessment right now
- Self Assessment filing for 2016/17 is live
- Making Tax Digital to be delayed
- FreeAgent Mobile - now with Bills and Estimates
- What’s it like to work at FreeAgent?