Video: VAT accounting schemes explained by HMRC
If your business is registered for VAT or approaching the VAT registration threshold, you may have considered the range of VAT accounting schemes available and wondered which one might be right for your business.
In our latest joint webinar, HMRC explains the three most popular VAT accounting schemes:
- the cash accounting scheme
- the flat rate scheme (including information on the recent changes to the scheme and the introduction of the new limited cost trader percentage)
- the annual allowance scheme
Looking for more support?
If you’d like to learn more about VAT after watching the webinar recording, why not head over to our VAT hub page, where you’ll find lots of helpful articles and other resources to help you get to grips with VAT!
- Video: self-employed business expenses by HMRC
- Finance Bill 2017-19: Making Tax Digital back on the agenda
- A little goes a long way: pension prep for freelancers
- 4 ways to keep your business ticking over while you travel
- Business on the beach: five holiday reads for freelancers